Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pink Attack!

So I changed the organizations to Avon because they are the organization that is actually holding the cancer walk in Chicago. The other organizations kind of mention it but always better to go from the direct source right?

Alright down to business! So here is my html email (still rough, still working on text and playing a little with titles to see if I can come up with some better ones). It’s just going to be about the walk that’s happening in Chicago this summer June 2-3 it’s a 39 mile walk.   The logo is from Avon, I did not make it. I did do the silhouette of Chicago and the background is made up of ribbons that I scanned in and played with the contrast a bit. Let me know what you all think! Also I am adding my block layout it is very rough but you can kind of see my thoughts on how I wanted it laid out.


No comments:

Post a Comment